Kennel Long-Link Choke Chain Thick (L = 24" - 28") (T = 4mm)
You save: ₹74.00 (15%)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
No return & Exchange Available
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
- Meant for dogs
- Material- Stainless steel
- Durable for long time use
- Resistant against rust, tarnish or breakage
- Electronically welded for maximum strength
- Thick chain with a thickness of 4 mm
- An excellent dog training tool
- Teach your dog obedience commands and leash manners
- Especially suited for dogs with long hair
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Measure dog's actual neck size and make sure there's at least two fingers of room between the neck and the collar.
- The proper way to apply a control collar is to put it in front of the dog so it looks like a horizontal "P" with the chain sliding through one ring.
- Attach the leash to the ring that does not have the collar sliding through it.
- From the leash, the collar runs over the top of the dog's neck and then around to the other ring.
- When placed on your dog in this manner, pulling on the leash will cause the collar to tighten. When you relax the leash, the collar loosens.
- Intended to be used as a training aid for your dog.
- It should not be worn at all times.
- Do not use with a stationary tie-out.
- Follow directions closely.
- Injuries may potentially occur if collars are incorrectly placed on the dog or used improperly.
- Always supervise your pet when using this product.
Buy dog choke chains from ShakeHands, the leading pet store.