Dog Fiber Cage
You save: ₹270.00 (15%)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
No return & Exchange Available
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
- Pet type - Cats, Dogs, Rabbits and other animals small sized animal
- Size - Small
- Fiber cage
- Easy to carry - Has a handle on top
- Comes with metal door
- Small windows on the sides for ventilation
- Light in weight compared to a metal cage
BENEFITS OF CAGE/CRATE TRAINING
- Many rescue dogs dont have socialization skills, which can result in problems with destruction or barking.
- Crate training will improve their confidence and curtail problematic behavior.
- Since dogs feel responsible for their own territory, insecure dogs need less space to protect.
- A crate (rather than the entire house) means less territory to patrol, making it easier for them to relax
- Crates allow rescue dogs to know they have their own territory and no one will hurt them in it.
- Crate training helps senior dogs deal with health issues by providing a restful place to rest their joints or take frequent naps,
- Prevents nighttime wandering, and makes transporting them to vet appointments easier.
- Crate training early in a dogs life prevents introducing unnecessary stress later.
- When older dogs are dealing with illnesses they dont need the additional stress of learning new rules.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL CRATE TRAINING
- The first and most important step in crate training is making it a positive experience.
- Try feeding them meals or treats in their crate so crate time feels like a reward. Never leave dogs in their crate all day.
- Limit crate time based on how long they spend in their crate daily, their age, and level of house training.
Buy cage for dogs, cats and rabbits from ShakeHands, the leading pet store