Vivaldis Pancresolve Tablets For Dogs & Cats
No return & Exchange Available
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
- Meant for dogs and cats
- Enzyme replacement therapy for Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
- It helps in cases where enzyme production by the pancreas is reduced which decreases nutrition absorption and rapid weight loss despite good food intake.
- Exocrine pancreatic enzymes enable good digestion of carbohydrates, proteins & fats.
- Pancresolve tabs contain protease that helps to break down protein into smaller polypeptides.
- It also contains Lipase that helps to break down fats into monoglycerides.
- The free fatty acids and amylase in it helps to break down carbs into monosaccharides and simple sugars.
- The tablets are palatable for easy administration
- For dogs: 2 to 3 tablets before every meal
- For cats: to 1 tablet before every meal
- Tablets need to be given 15-20 minutes before meal.
- Tablets can be given whole or crushed
- Just a guide. Please consult a vet.
Buy pet health care products from ShakeHands, the leading pet store.