Captain Zack My Coat Can Gloat Smooting Leave In Conditioner
- Captain Zack My Coat can Gloat is formulated with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Cucumber Seed Oil to soothe and hydrate dry skin. It also keeps the coat healthier in between baths. For best results, apply directly to coat after bathing and drying. Recommended for bi-weekly use.
Safe For All Dogs & Cats
- Natural Actives/Essential Oils: My Coat Can Gloat, is carefully packed with natural botanical actives of Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Cucumber Seed Oil to give a smooth, healthy and glossy coat.
- Should be used as often as pet shampoo
- Fragrance Free and Paraben Free: We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that our paraben free dog shampoo is devoid of harsh chemicals. The last thing you want is your pet’s skin to be irritated by the very pet care product that was supposed to condition and pamper him or her.
- pH neutralised: Ideal for pets
- Animal Cruelty Free and Vegan: Our products are vegan, animal cruelty free and not tested on animals at any stage of product development.
- Anti-Irritant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal and Antiseptic
- Natural Actives/Essential Oils: My Coat Can Gloat, is carefully packed with natural botanical actives of Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, and Cucumber Seed Oil.
- Moisturises and Conditions: At Captain Zack, we strive to formulate the best moisturizing pet shampoo and conditioner along with other products that put your pet first.
- No Harmful Chemicals and No Artificial Fragrances
|Age||1 year or less, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years, 6 years, 7 years, 8 years, 9 years, 10 years or more|
|Breed||American Cocker Spaniel, Basset Hound, Beagle, Berger de Beauce, Bichon Frise, Boxer, Bull Dog, Chow Chow, Collie (Maxi Breed), Coolie (Medium breed), Cross Breed, Dalmation, Doberman, English Cocker Spaniel, Fox Terrier, French Bulldog (Medium Breed), German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Great Dane, Irish Setter, Irish Terrier, Labrador, Maltese, Miniature Pinscher, Miniature Poodle, Miniature Schnauzer, Pekinese, Pomeranian, Poodle (Maxi Breed), Poodle (Medium Breed), Rotweiler, Siberian Husky, French Bulldog (Giant Breed), Bullmastiff, French Mastiff, Mastiff, St. Bernard, Blood Hound, Alaskan Melamount|
How to use
- After shampooing and rinsing, apply conditioner over the entire coat. Avoid eyes and massage thoroughly into the skin and coat. For best results, do not rinse.
- Shea Butter
The soothing properties of Shea Butter work wonders for your pet’s skin as it prevents and heals irritation. In addition to being a natural sun protectant which moisturizes and conditions the fur to maintain and boost coat shine.
Shea Butter is recommended in the following situations:
1. Moisturizes dry skin
2. Soothes itchy skin
3. Boosts shine
Jojoba Oil is a natural fungicide, killing off any fungal infections your pet might have on his/her skin. In addition, it is renowned for its moisturizing and skin-healing properties. Jojoba Oil is an emollient that can soothe your pet’s skin, unclog hair follicles, making it the perfect ingredient to use in the best conditioner for dogs. It leaves fur smooth and soft.
Jojoba Oil has the following benefits:
2. Natural fungicide
3. Canine aromatherapy
4. Heals skin
Cucumber Seed Oil
Cucumber’s highwater content makes it naturally hydrating, and it is well known that moisture is the best friend for healthy skin. Cucumber Seed Oil with its soothing properties is often used, topically for treating various types of skin ailments like sunburn and itchy skin. Its refreshing fragrance will give you a fresh smelling pet.
Cucumber Seed Oil has the following benefits:
1. Hydrates skin
2. Adds fragrance