Captain Zack Bling On The Shine Nourishing Waterless Spray Shampoo For Dog
Dry Shampoo - Detangles the coat, makes the fur super smooth, for hydrophobic dogs, noiseless spray
- Captain Zack Bling on the Shine is made with some of nature’s finest ingredients for your peace of mind and a happy pet. This waterless shampoo offers a stress and mess-free way to keep your pet clean and smelling fresh between baths.
- It’s natural no rinse formula is blended with Lavender and Chamomile to soothe and moisturize your pet’s skin. Tap into nature’s power with this gentle spray cleanser made with its nourishing qualities and natural extracts to give fur a super shine. Safe for every day use.
Safe For Dogs & Cats
- Waterless Shampoo for Shine and Protection: Captain Zack Bling on the Shine offers a stress and mess-free way to keep your pet clean and smelling fresh, in between baths.
- Why Sulphate Free: Sulphates are known skin irritants and cause allergies. They are extremely harsh and strip away the natural oils, hence are very damaging to sensitive skin
- Daily Use: No rinse formulation is mild enough for everyday usage.
- Natural Actives/Essential Oils: Bling on the shine, is carefully packed with natural botanical actives of Lavender, Chamomile, Aloe Vera, Papaya, Coconut, Oat Protein and Wheat Protein.
- Fragrance Free, Paraben Free: We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that our paraben free pet shampoo is devoid of harsh chemicals. The last thing you want is your pet’s skin to be irritated by the very pet care product that was supposed to condition and pamper him or her.
- pH neutralised: Ideal for Pets
- Moisturises and Conditions: At Captain Zack, we strive to formulate the best moisturizing pet shampoo and conditioner along with other products that put your pet first.
|Age||1 year or less, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years, 6 years, 7 years, 8 years, 9 years, 10 years or more|
|Breed||American Cocker Spaniel, Basset Hound, Beagle, Berger de Beauce, Bichon Frise, Boxer, Bull Dog, Chow Chow, Collie (Maxi Breed), Coolie (Medium breed), Cross Breed, Dalmation, Doberman, English Cocker Spaniel, Fox Terrier, French Bulldog (Medium Breed), German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Great Dane, Irish Setter, Irish Terrier, Labrador, Maltese, Miniature Pinscher, Miniature Poodle, Miniature Schnauzer, Pekinese, Pomeranian, Poodle (Maxi Breed), Poodle (Medium Breed), Rotweiler, Siberian Husky, French Bulldog (Giant Breed), Bullmastiff, French Mastiff, Mastiff, St. Bernard, Blood Hound, Alaskan Melamount|
How to Use
- Spray gently on the fur and massage lightly. Gently wipe to remove dirt, grime, and oil. Repeat if necessary. Dry with a soft and absorbent towel and then simply brush, comb or blow dry. Safe for puppies over six weeks old.
Aloe has been shown to have antibacterial, anti fungal and anti-inflammatory properties, making it soothing to the skin. It contains prostaglandins, which may reduce inflammation and promote healing. Aloe Vera is cool to touch and will relieve your pet’s discomfort.
Aloe Vera has following benefits:
- Soothes skin
- Anti- inflammatory
Chamomile extract has anti-inflammatory properties that help calm the skin. It also possesses anti-microbial properties and is considered a soothing herb, which means it can be used to ease your pet.
We strive to create the best Waterless Shampoo for your pets, Coconut Oil serves as one of our main ingredients. Coconut Oil protects your pet from illness and speeds healing. It also enhances your pet’s skin and coat, eventually leaving your pet’s skin incredibly soft.
Coconut Oil is recommended for the following reasons:
2. Minimizes Petodour
3. Creates sleek and glossy coats
Papaya Extract has skin-conditioning and nourishing properties, which is why it’s a featured ingredient in this grooming product. The natural power of papaya, leaves your pet’s skin healthy and soft.
- Papaya Extract has the following benefits:
1. Conditions skin
2. Nourishes skin
3. For Healthy and soft coat
Wheat Proteins are embedded with natural lipids, giving a cationic charge that enables it to not only bond onto your pet’s hair and skin, but also provide enriched conditioning. It gives your pet’s hair better body and control. It also reduces brittleness and limpness with dramatic effects on damaged hair. It makes the coat stronger and healthier. It is proven to provide balanced moisture to nourish hair and skin and create a beautiful and healthy look.
Wheat Protein has the following benefits:
1. Skin conditioning
2. Adds shine and make fur Manageable
- Oat Protein
Veterinarians recommend Oatmeal baths as they have the ability to clean your pet’s skin and hair in an efficient manner without causing irritation, while also balancing the required pH levels. Our Waterless Shampoo for dogs with Oatmeal helps to solve uncontrollable scratching, which is a common problem noticed amongst pets.
- Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties and is perfect for the following situations
1. Balances pH level
2. Reduces itchiness
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil is recommended to prevent skin infections and for pets who are stressed out by bath time. Its calming and healing properties make it a perfect ingredient for our pet care. Lavender has the following benefits:
3. Insect repellent